The success of our chapter is dependent on the contributions of its volunteers. One of the chapter's strengths is its high standard of educational excellence. If you are an expert in a project management field and wish to share your knowledge and experience with the membership, you can help to keep that educational standard as high as ever.
Being a presenter at a chapter event provides members with opportunities to do the following:
- Contribute to the education and success of the chapter.
- Gain speaking experience and expert credibility.
- Raise visibility and name-recognition before running for the Board of Directors.
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) toward renewing PMP certification.
If you are interested in being a presenter:
- For Monthly Program Meetings, contact our Director of Programs.
- For Seminars or our Professional Development Day (PDD), contact our Director of Education.